Our goal is to provide a comprehensive social media program that integrates smoothly with other marketing and adverting programs and messaging, whether on-line or on other media platforms of clients .
We will assist in creating or improving descriptions of the Client’s business by delivering a comprehensive and coordinated campaign to build a social media presence on the popular social media outlets, particularly facebook, Twitter, instagram,and Youtube, but can include other social media outlets as well. Social media provides the opportunity to build brand awareness, transmit messages to key audiences, and drive website traffic at very low cost, therefore offering big returns through more leads and prospects which in turn promote sales and revenue.
Henmark Effective social media marketing takes quality and consistency over time to build interest and a following. This section describes the activities that will be part of the social media marketing program over a six month social media program.
We determine Social Media Strategy: Review the Client the short term and long goals in using social media. Create an overall plan for initial and on-going social media activities and responsibilities and for key messaging strategies.
Create/Update Accounts: Create facebook, Twitter, youtube channel, blog post site/area, and other social media accounts, or update any existing accounts/blogs as needed (i.e. improved profile images and descriptions). This includes applying existing logos and marketing graphics or creating original profile content if required.
Initial Activity: Transmit initial and introductory message over the selected social media outlets. Sustain extra activity during start-up period.
Sustained Activity: When the initial social media activity is complete, regular activity must be sustained according to the social media marketing plan. Weekly or monthly sessions with the client are held to brainstorm ideas, topics, and messages for on-going activity, review social media results compared to the plan, and make adjustments as required.
Transition/Hand-Over: Once this program is complete, the social media marketing activity will be handed over to the Client marketing manager for long term activity. The provider will be happy to present an on-going sustaining proposal for social media marketing at that time.
Through all the activities, the Henmark will present a professional representation of the Client’s business or organization that aligns closely with other marketing and branding efforts.
Contact us for details about our costing and proposals
- Henmark will assign a social media project manager to oversee the program, be a major participant in activity creation, and serve as a single point for program communication. The Henmark project team may also consist of additional social media specialist, content providers, and other staff members who will contribute as the program requirements dictate.
- Henmark will ensure the following sustained activity takes place over the six month program:
– Ten to seventeen Twitter Tweets per Day
– Ten to seventeen facebook actions per week
– Two-Five minute videos uploaded to the youtube weekly
- Henmark Will integrate the social media platform to the website of the client
- Project work will generally take place at the Henmark Office or facilities, however the the assigned project manager will coordinate regular on-site visits on client premises for meetings, evaluations, observations, reviews, testing, and other project purposes as needed.
- henmark will use standard text and graphic technologies to develop social media content (i.e. Microsoft Word, Adobe Creative Suite).
Henmark will deliver the items/services listed above during a six month social media marketing program. Results will be monitored and improvement actions will take place as required.
A proposed timeline for the social media marketing program milestones are listed in Table 1.